Thursday, March 21, 2013

Now what....?

**

**
 
 
^^ That little guy up there...that's what I feel like now that my content edits have been sent to my editor. I'm super ecstatic that we are almost done the revision process simply because it means the actual RELEASE DATE is getting closer! 77 days away, but who's counting. But, after spending almost 8 hours a day for the last month rewriting, revamping and revising...now I have to REmember that I actually should be cleaning, grocery shopping, cooking, doing laundry, etc. Ew. Amy, send my manuscript back. LOL!
 
There is so much that goes into publishing a book that it's not like I won't still be busy with all things IN TOO DEEP...I don't know how the self-publishing authors do it - hats of to ya, if I didn't have an entourage of people helping me make sure all my i's are dotted and my t's are crossed, I would surely not be this close to my release date, that's for sure.
 
There's a lot still on my to do list but I am making time today to finish TAKE THIS REGRET, the sequel to LOST TO YOU which I just turned into a lump of jelly over. Wow! A.L. Jackson helped me fall in love with Christian Davison and I'm just dying to see where TAKE THIS REGRET takes  him.

Technically, this is a sick day for me...feeling a bit under the weather so, maybe lighting a fire and taking my huge mug of tea over to the couch for a while isn't such a bad idea...as long as Christian Davison is coming with me.
 
Peace.



 

2 comments: